Saturday, April 11, 2009

UpDatEs FrOm ThE UnKnown: EpiSodE 1 FLiPPinG ThE CloCK

Friday Night, I'm usually in bed the USUAL time I go to bed. Not Last night.
Got home from work, and hit the sack. Took a 3 hour Nap till about 830pm or so and then got up to drop my sons off and pick up some movies.
Picked up 3 films, had a late dinner then headed home for a late night movie marathon.
The point of this?? To Flip my clock. This morning I slept purposefully till 12pm, to flip my clock.

Tonight, right around 8pm, will come the broadcast from the unknown.

It will be uknown if I will even be able to send the messages. The area that we will be starting our Full Moon Renegade Run in is remote and may not have any cell towers. BUT, as long as I have cell towers and I am not interrupting the flow of our 3 man Ronin Samurai squad, I will send updates and try to share some of the experiences I will have.

The mission? Well piece it together my friend, I think if you have read the past previous post you can formulate an idea of what I am setting out to do.

Enjoy your Saturday, tonight will be another ceremony in honor and celebration of what Easter means to me. I will turn myself inside out, only to be Reborn by the blessings of the rising Sun.

Shred,

Laters,


LOS

No comments: