Thursday, April 09, 2009

LoGisTiX

As I drove my truck to work this morning I saw something on the Horizon.

Sure Enough there it was a Huge Full moon.

That moon made me think about Going for a ride.

Here is my Vision.....


70 plus miles of Singletrack.

Ride start 8pm. Ride all night long. Ride by the light of the moon if you can.

Have a Big Ole Breakfast in the Morning and see the Sunrise on Easter Sunday after an all night 70 plus miles Singletrack Effort, 10 plus hour Enduro ride, Fixie of course!

That's how a Singletrack Samurai warrior would spend his Easter.

This weekend, strap on your lights, go out and enjoy the Full moon!




Shred,


Laters,


LOS

3 comments:

Rob Roberts said...

that's just plain crazy. going for a bike ride at night.... all night. crazy.

Treadlight said...

delusional...

Treadlight said...

but if somebody join you...it's called "religion". lol