Friday, April 24, 2009

SprInG LovE BikePackIng ToUr: HeaThRoW.

We ve been here at this lil Heathrow village type complex for about an hour now. Soon as we rolled up we got the shopping out of the way. We scored 2 cans of spicy organic chili and a couple of bags of various nuts. We are sitting inside the same cafe that I stopped at when I did my hobo cross tour. This place is JUMPING on a Friday night, cars, and people everywhere. I wonder what the passerbiees think when they see us all kitted up; Im sure the teens are very amused by our appearance. Its funny to think that 10 miles from here we will be in the forest setting up camp. The night and temps are perfect and I hope the camp spot I picked looks as good on the ground as it did in the satellite photos. Were planning on a fire and some star gazing once we settle in, keep checking for updates...
Laters,

ShRed,

LOS

No comments: