Thursday, July 16, 2009

ThE BiZZneZZ

At the risk of offending anyone I will type a disclaimer at the heading of this next post:

This post expresses the beliefs of this particular Indian. It is not implied to impose or encourage anyone to believe what I believe it is only my beliefs and my opinions and feelings, I dont want to hear not a single comment regarding how you dont believe this, and if you do put one up I will track back your I.P. address and challenge you to a fight in the Octagon, win or lose, I will at least give you a black eye and or break your ankle or arm.


So, I have had a significant string of bad luck lately. It aint stopping neither. Yes, Warrior Princess moving out was bad luck, but there were many circumstances involved in that, and it is not a particular incident that I consider to be a part of my current string of bad luck.

June 1st or so I went with W.P. to Croom. We met up with Catman. We took a ride, to the Spirit Tree and toured the whole place. At the Spirit Tree while walking around, I found a coin on the ground. It was not attached to any particular memorial, it was just a coin on the ground. I picked it up and decided I would care take it, since indeed it was not attached to any particular memorial.

WELL, Fast forward to now and I believe I have picked up a curse with this coin and have every intention of returning it this saturday. Matter of fact I did not realize the connection till at the end of my road trip, when the coin popped up out of anywhere as I was reflecting on why I had so much bad luck lately. The bad luck started immediately as well, I could give you a long list of things that have been bad that normally dont happen that Have happened since I have possessed this coin, but I wont get into it. Let's just say not even a couple of hours after having the coin, I broke my chain, something I hardly ever do. And then it all went downhill from there.

Now I am left wondering the best possible method to return the coin, try to put it back on the grouund, put it up in the tree, maybe a little bit of smudging ceremony and some of Feathers from my medicine bundle, I am not quite sure on what ceremony I will use to return it, only sure that it has to be returned ASAP.

On a lighter note.... I realized yesterday, that I am 36 turning 37 this year. I thought I was 37 turning 38, now thats freaking hilarious. I bet you can even Ask W.P. How old I am and she wont even get it right since I even had it wrong... LMAO, life is funny at times.

Now if anyone has any ideas on the ceremony I should do to return the coin, I am ALL ears. I may even type up a warning note and post it on the TREE, do not by any circumstances remove any items that may be attached to a memorial whether its obvious or not that they are from this area, even if they are not hanging or have fallen, just leave them be, bad luck may follow....

who knows, feedback??

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

10 comments:

Eric Wever / Pisgah Productions said...

Take it back to where you found it.
Bury it.
Get out of there with a quickness.

Dan-O said...

Ive got an idea. I have an offering for the Spirit tree. You gave me the map and directions for it. I am hoping to make it next week after work for a ride and stop at the tree. Since you directed me to it maybe your Karma will be restored.
Hope it helps

Luis G. said...

"The Coin cannot be destroyed, Karlos, Naked Indian, by any craft that we here possess. The Coin was made in the fires of Mount Doom. Only there can it be unmade. It must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence it came."

Rob Roberts said...

dude - it's simple. with sincere humility and with truth and conviction, say you are sorry.

nothing more is needed than to let the world (this world or another) know you have learned from your mistake.

Don't listen to LU - he ain't right....

Anonymous said...

Dude - I'm surprised you didn't pick up on the bad mojo around that tree. There's a lot of crud floating around that thing. Most of the good stuff (IMHO) is up on Sugar Mtn. To clean yourself off, take the coin back, and then go up to Sugar Mtn and pick an archangel (Michael would be my choice) and ask him to burn all the forces not-from-the-light off yer azz. I'm paraphrasing, but you know what I mean. Might sound weird to some people, but who cares what they think right. --StonePony

FACTOReTRANSFORMZ said...

send me the coin and $500 and I can 100% guarantee that the coin will not be responsible for any luck good or bad what so ever.

I can not however guarantee anything having to do with my grammar

paintboy said...

I do remember you finding the coin. All can tell you is to return it to the same spot you found it. and leave something that has meaning to you to pay off your sin for removing the coin.. As a pilot I never mess with fate or tempt it..

But thats just Me : )

Karlos said...

I have had the worst luck in the past month that I have had in 10 years. I mean it doesnt stop either, just the other day, I had more misfortune that sent my head spinning, that is my plan, return it to the spot, a little sage smudging and purification and Im out of there!

Treadlight said...

Blood sacrifice.

I suggest getting a live chicken and slit the throat with an unused blade and spill the blood around the tree. Leave the chicken in front of the tree and say your peace.

EL SandPine said...

I didn't know Pinoys practice Santaria... Geez..

But if it works then go with some boodoo or a little bit of black magic.