Wednesday, July 29, 2009

TouR DE WTF!!! IS oVEr!!!


Well folks. I got some news for you.

The Warrior Princess and the Naked Indian have decided to reunite.

I could easily end this post here and leave you with enough to ponder for the day, but NAH, that's boring I plan on giving you more.

I am a life artist. Told a friend that the other day and they required more explanation. So I explainated. It means that whether its in my drawings, my sculpting, my writing, my music, my poetry, my mountain biking, my bike building, my kid raising, my skateboarding, my adventuring, exploring and race promoting, etc, etc... My approach is one of artistic expression and creativity.

I accept that I am a bit eccentric, a bit different than the average bear. These are burdens that I carry in my life and I am the one to be able to handle them. I love the way I live and I live to Love.

Over the past month I have taken my faithful readers on a Journey. And now that everything has come full circle, one wonders. Did Naked Indian just take us on an imaginary soap opera and conducted a social experiment on his readers by giving insight to an event or a made up event and then constantly twist the screws to a climax and then a reconciliation. Or was this all indeed real, did this all really happen.

There are actual people who may know the truth to that last paragraph. Some of my closest most personal friends who actually hang out with me and spend time with me know the reality of my existence as a life artist and know the real answer to this.

I can share with you this, cause I want you to wonder, the bounds of reality and the bounds of illusion and how sometimes, they can actually both be the same thing.

The Warrior Princess does not live with me Anymore and still does not. The rest, I will leave up to you.

Life is but a journey. Blessings are only blessings if you are able to sift threw the madness that our minds create and see them for what they are. Some of us are fortunate enough to know how strong the love we have with our significant others truly is. As humans, we dont ever really know how strong we are till our strength is tested. We don't know how much we can handle till we are given more than we can handle. Your Relationship, may very well be Honky dory and all beautiful, but has it ever been tested. Have you ever been challenged, how far and how strong is your bond, will it snap under the most simplest pressures (toilet seat up), will it crumble under the hardest of strains (feelings of deceit) Or will you eventually discover in your darkest hour, that the sunlight was just right there, over the mountain and behind the clouds and you would have never even bothered climbing back to the top, if you had not had the blessing to be thrown off the top of the mountain to begin with.

Cherish your love folks, believe in it.

Take two of these and shred in the morning,

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

2 comments:

John Hansen said...

I'm scared and confused, I called 1-800 ask gary and he could not help....

Karlos said...

I love it!!! thanks for the comment!!!