Wednesday, July 15, 2009

NeW HoRiZonS

I am finding it increasingly difficult to Occupy my mind lately.

So yesterday I spent sometime researching. Found a site that talked about the top 10 ways to quiet your mind. Although I read it and it was helpful I cant seem to find the article on Google now, even though I found it on my mobile device.

Anyhow, I have always heard about Transcendental Meditation and have always been very curious about it, and I started researching that last night. Even scored a 4 cd disc series that I could listen too that allegedly teaches you the process. From what I read on the actual certified TM site, its better to take the class with personal instruction, although its somewhat pricey.

If you cant tell, I am doing my best to find things to make myself even better. Take myself to the NEXT level. Discover and explore new things that have nothing to do with my body, I think I have done a good measure of that already, be it with physical challenges or sexual escapades.

As well, I want to get into YOGA but want to find a class, and they all seem to be pricey and I would not even know the first thing on how to shop for a good yoga class. What I would eventually like to do is be as good at Yoga as I am at Cycling, only because for YEARS my body has been telling me to do it and I have been ignoring it.

I am not going to ignore much anymore. I think as people sometimes we ignore our intuition too much and we take too many things for granted. I am going to do my best to not do either of them anymore.

Do you believe in LUCK? How bout Karma? To me its pretty much the same thing. And looking back, I seem to be able to trace my current string of misfortune to one single event. That is an event I intend to rectify!

Ok, enough chit, chat, back to the task of distracting my mind,

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

3 comments:

FACTOReTRANSFORMZ said...

I fixed all those problems through my relationship with God

paintboy said...

Karlos
I to were look for something in my life to help my body and mind I found a yoga class close by my house in a rec center 6 bucks a class . but anyway I went to help my body but I found that it helps your inner self also . all I can say is try it and see what you think. your inner being and your sanity is more important then the almighty dollar..

FACTOReTRANSFORMZ said...

paintboy - did it help your flexability? I can barely touch my toes and I need something either pilates or yoga or something to help out