Tuesday, July 21, 2009

CFiTT news...

Well, all of the sudden there seems to be an increased curiousity about this ride and race. Sunday I am going to go GPX the first half of the route in preparation to get everyone what they need to be ready to race.

There is an inherent need in all of us, to push our limits and adventure further then we ever had before. A need to see another side of the place that we live in.

The route that I have layed out together with Rob Roberts, gives you a glimpse into off road touring that you never thought was possible in the wonderful state of Florida.

I know this is a new idea and a new concept so if anyone is interested and wants to participate and they have questions, I have an open ear and I am ready to answer. I am willing to share my ideas and concepts and experience.

This Sunday, Paisley MTB trailhead 7am, we are rolling out. If you want to join, just be there, but I tell you this. There will be single track, there will be road, there will be long climbs and there will be some beautiful sights to behold as we roll about 120 miles or less into Santos.

Come join the fun, challenge yourself, once the route is realeased its open to be enjoyed and toured at anytime by anyone.

Enjoy the fruits of my labor!

Thanks,

The NaKeD InDiaN

No comments: