Thursday, July 16, 2009

ThaNkS! KoaCh KaRLoS STriKeS AgAin

I received a message today and without anyone's expressed permission I am going to share it with everyone.

The names have been left out to protect the kind:

Karlos...Hopefully you will be checking these PM's. I havnt seen you on the Swamp sight so I thought I'd drop you a line. I have read many of your blogs. I can relate to alot you are going through. Rather than harp on that I want to thank you. You dont even know me. You have taught me how to build a bike for my son, encouraged me to get him out with me....hell you even offered to give me some shoes for him...again you dont even know me......As my (very spiritual wife) would say we all are connected and you get back what you put in. My son is now riding the blue trails at Boyette. I have had some of the best times as father and son with him in the past two weeks...on the bike YOU encouraged me to build. I was going to try and ride with you saturday...I want to see the spirit tree...but I broke two ribs today....WTF did I do wrong with the Karma thing?
Anyway...I hope I get to give you the opportunity to kick my ass on the bike some day.
peace.



Dear Kind Sir,

I found your note to be very touching indeed and its the bright spot of my day so far.

Email me at Nakedindian99 at aol dot com and I will gladly send you a free copy of "You dont have to crash" maybe that will help give you some info on how not to bounce of them trees.

Thanks so much for real, I appreciate it, and definetely I am always down to kick the ass of somebody on some trail, just let me get my fixie back up and running so it can be more significant.(kidding of course)

Anytime anywhere, we can ride,

ShREd,

The NaKeD InDiaN

No comments: