Wednesday, July 01, 2009

O Ya, I am A ChiCk MaGnET

Dear Pleasantly Plump women,

Although I am indeed newly single. Please, give me some time to grieve and recover from my loss. I am currently not taking any applications for TEAM NAKED INDIAN, and the there is no sure fire Dead line for when I will start taking applications.
I have heard that Bigger chicks do more stuff, but I'm just not in a safe mental place right now to give you the attention you deserve and or need.
Yes I am talking to you CVS counter girl and you Wal Mart Counter girl, I am free, but not interested in dating at this time.
And the emails and pix have to stop ladies, can you just give me some time to recover, just a little bit of time, a month or two, I know your just wanting to scoop me up with your pleasantly plump greedy little hands, but I need time.

Thanks for your support,

The NaKeD InDian

3 comments:

paintboy said...

Now that's hilarious...

Unknown said...

Fine, I'll stop sending text messages, but not the pics of me on the beach in my two piece

EL SandPine said...

everyone needs a little love sometimes.