Thursday, July 02, 2009

WaNtS, InTeReSt and NEeDs.....

Well, Going to Georgia this weekend is out of the question. I am just not gonna have the time to make it out there.

The TWO TREE tour may not happen.

I have not been invited anywhere and I got a week of of Mental Health Break Starting Tomorrow after End of Business.

A week to realign my Chakra and seek some peace amongst all my recent Chaos. A week to do not much or very little in terms of grown people work.

A week to just BE with just ME.

Anyhow, usually I am like Mr. Planning, but I got nothing. I have no real ideas and no real plans, I guess I should think about it. But I dont know...Gosh Im so blah right now its pathetic, I am not my usual self at all.

Maybe if I was a drinker I could go drown myself in Alcohol and put myself into a small coma for a couple of days.

Maybe if I was rich I could jump onto a plane and fly off to a far off place for a week, I hear Costa Rica is pretty rad.

Maybe go back to Puerto Rico and Recharge in my mother land.

Limitless Ideas, limited possibilities and funds.

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

No comments: