Friday, July 24, 2009

I ChECkEd ANd It DoEs STiNk...

Humble pie.

Its what I have been eating for a month now.

I am a super confident, strong and happy guy, and for a month I have been the exact opposite. Most of us already know about what happened and I don't even want to recap as I am trying to hard to forget.

Honestly, I am a hopeless Romantic. I enjoy the joy that comes out of taking care of a woman that you love and spending time with them and entertaining them. But after the past 4 years and one month I am left wondering, if I ever want to go down that road again and experience the feelings I have been feeling.

Am I destined to roam this planet a loveless zombie, sleeping with hot sexy girl after hot sexy girl, never finding the one I want to commit and be with. Or do I venture head long again into Love and hope that I don't end up F***ED all over again.

Decisions, decisions.

Fellas. Ya I'm talking to the Fellas. If you love your wife, girlfriend, significant other, do this for me tonight. Take her to BED and treat her right! Worship her Flesh like its the last time you will ever see her. Take her higher then she has ever been and give her the gift that is you, like this is your last day in physical existence. Appreciate her every curve, her every inch of flesh from head to toe. Taste her nature and her beauty and soak it all in. Cause if your still with a lady and your still in Love and you still feel its real, you at least owe her and yourself that much. Make this Friday, wifey, girlfriend, main squeeze appreciation night.

Do it for the one that doesn't know if he will ever get to feel that deep soulful love ever again!

Enjoy,

Laters,

The NaKeD InDian

2 comments:

FACTOReTRANSFORMZ said...

do I have to wait until tonight? I am thinking I am going to show her my appreciation this afternoon when I get home from work.

Karlos said...

DO IT!