Thursday, July 30, 2009

ThuRsDaY's GrIpE

Well,

Indeed all is sunny in my Universe, but there is something I want to vent about this morning.

It has to do with people.

Why do individuals find it so simple to focus on the negative things? There are fictional and historical examples of people who have saved thousands of lives only to be condemned by one ill comment or bad decision.

There is a site a social networking site that I frequent, mainly because I have too much time on my hands and I crave communicative stimulation. Well one particular morning this person posted a comment, I responded. They responded in kind, I spoke my mind, they got bent out of shape.

Eventually, cause I am the type of person that although I am the leader of the church of Honesty I don't really mean any harm, I apologized and deleted my comments and thought that would be the end of it.

Well, THEN, I get a series of text messages from this individuals friend basically giving me the riot act about my comments. So I respond again, in a very apologetic and non confrontational tone, again, thinking it was the end of it. So quick inventory here. I deleted the comments sent a private message to the person I commented on and apologized, and now I apologized to her friend...

WELL THEN, I message this person about a different subject, thanking them for being a good friend, etc, ete... Only to have them respond again about that same freaking subject, about something that happened over a week ago and how it was wrong, and this and this and that.

BUT, being the diplomat again, and frankly starting to get a little perturbed, I still maintained my cool, but at the end I took some jabs back.

And I quote, typed from my mobile device... " i know how u felt about it, and i don't disagree with ur feelings. before we even spoke i deleted the comments and apologized. as honest as i am, its not my intention to hurt people. u are entitled to feel however u want as is the rest of the world. i learned long ago people are free to think and feel whatever they want and try as u may u have no control of it. regardless, i said something I apologized and that's all i can do about it now. If u or anyone else wants to hold on to it, that's up to u. as for me regarding ur friend my conscious is clear cause although as people we all make mistakes, if we make every effort to rectify it, then what else is there. In the grand scheme of things its meaningless. Future reference people make comments i don't like i just hit the delete button i learned long ago not to take things personal. I think we all could learn that at some point." end quote.

Whats the F***ing point??? Now you have made me apologize three times for some silly little jovial comment. In fact, you said that the person didnt ask for my honesty well, I remember what was said and in fact to a point they did. So your going to club me over the head with this and make me continually explain my point? Whats the real issue here? Why cant you let it go? Is it really that serious? Did the world stop spinning? Did the universe collapse because of some stupid comment on a social networking site? I mean seriously, get Over it. I got a Mom and I dont need or want another... Or is it more sinister? Do you get some sort of weird joy from feeling like you are superior to another, or making your points over and over again?

When you continually push an issue like this, it makes me want to never speak to you again. As nice as you were and as nice as I have been I see a distinct flaw in your personality. We both know damn well why your friend got bent out of shape and thats because their ego was hurt by my comment.

I feel better now that I got this off my chest.

Have a great Thursday...

My Yoga training is going fantastic and the tiny little baby work out I have been doing made a huge differance Last Sunday. I think maybe its time to kick it up a notch and step up to the plate.

I need to start doing the Meditation CD's I downloaded next.

Remember, Keep the Shred Alive,

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been meaning to get into meditation for a long time now. I just never seem to follow through with it. The few times I've tried it I noticed a huge difference in my energy levels, anxiety, and moods.