Thursday, July 23, 2009

ThiS WeeKenD

Kinda excited I guess. Looking forward to hanging with friends and getting in a super long day on Sunday. Got to start thinking about food for the ride, ugghhhh, I hate thinking about food. Why cant I just not eat. That plan has not worked in the past so I dont plan on following threw with that.

Saturday will be spent, working in the morning, then house chores and basketball in the Afternoon and evening. Then the party begins. Got a couple of riders who are planning to help with Mapping on Sunday that are coming over so that its easier and more practical for the early start that we have pending on Sunday. Should be a good time. My friday night is open however, so I am thinking of maybe trying to ask a friend out to a movie. Go see that Bruno Film everyone is talking about.

Just Saw some pics on Facebook of the Trans Georgia route. I been eye balling this thing for two years now and plan on going and completing it. It looks amazing from what I saw.

As well, all the new interest in the CFiTT has got me kind of worried, I may have to actually "prepare" so I dont get embarassed on my own course. I would love to pull a Matt Lee and beat everyone in my own race, but well see what happens, I am not going to discuss my strategy publicly as it seems that the field is growing and it appears that it will be competitive. CAnt wait.

So Looking forward to the weekends and lots of fun and distractions.

How bout you?

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

1 comment:

FACTOReTRANSFORMZ said...

I love you and am glad you are doing the CFITT - but I have to be honest - and I know you love brutal honesty - I want to beat the NI on his own course

Make me hurt - I love it

I am ready for the pain