Friday, March 27, 2009

BiRtH, ReJuVenAtIOn and ReSuRrection

Spring is about all these things.
And the weekend is going to kick off into a grand plethora of powerful partying.
The Bird is turning the page on another year of Life and I have the honor of being able to help her celebrate this momentous occasion.

Tonight, I will go and resurrect the cross.
Tomorrow Both the Bird and I will ceremoniously Rejuvenate through the fine tradition of Blood Letting Via Tattoos.
And All three days we will Celebrate the Birth that happened awhile ago the Birth of my Soul Mate My princess and Partner Palomita!

May all you all have a kick ass weekend as well, Enjoy, and if your out having a drink, hold one up to the Warrior Princess and drink in her honor!

Laters,
LOS

1 comment:

EL SandPine said...

I am definataly drinking a "bironga" in her name. Salud!