Wednesday, March 25, 2009

KoaCh KarLoS KorNeR

Reader writes:

First I want to say that I enjoy reading your blogs. I started off with your entry about riding around the big lake. I have wanted to do that ride ever since but haven't made it down there. I also read about how you went through your weight loss. I definitely need to get some one on one time with you on that. I am 33 and 238 lbs. Which wouldn't be bad I guess if it was muscle. I'm 6'3" so most people say the standard "you don't have to lose any weight" comment but I know that I'm not as healthy as I should be.

Thanks,

Wanting to get healthier!

Mr. WTGH,

I would be glad to help you anyway you can with the weight loss thing.
Its actually pretty simple.
First I will refer you to this blog, read this and DO IT, you will NEVER REGRET IT. Not only will you lose weight but you will feel better.
Read this, follow it and do it. No matter how hard it is. It will suck at first, but once you get used to it and your body adjust, not only will you feel better but your body will be functioning at its optimal level and the benefits are off the charts. Read it and then reply to me with any and all questions you may have make a list and make your questions count.
I dont eat grains, pastas, sugars or anything processed as a rule.
I eat natural whole foods every chance I can, just as my ancestors did for thousands of years. I am in better shape at 36 then when I was 19.
You can do it too. And I don't ride anymore or any less than I used too, it was all done by following this nutritional plan.

Thanks,

LOS


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I Love Koach Karlos Korner! What a great idea. Most people that are in your position don't give a crap about us "little" guys just getting started.

BTW - I'll be posting about my trials and tribulations once I start the nutrition plan, which is right around the corner.

Karlos said...

thanks ryan! Awesome! and BTW your safe from the chopping block, you have updated frequently!

LMAO!