Monday, March 23, 2009

ThuMbS uP oR ThuMbS DoWn???

Those Irc mythos cross tires really did me well for many miles and its a shame they failed so dramatically this past weekend. Normally when a product fails unreasonably I never go back to it. However, I dont know if thats the case with the mythos. Clearly I rode tons of off road miles with them and raced several six hours with them and lots of road miles and lots of dirt miles and nearly 7 more hours of terrain before they refused to hold air on saturday.

So, do I go for another set or do I give them another try.

I also have been looking at some maxxis raze and some wtb mutanoraptors and some other one they got for 15.95 each at cambria bike but they are 38mm the latter ones that is. I prefer the fattest I can fit. The fire cross pannies I got are 45c and they are too wide and roll really slow on pavement.

So some fast feedback is appreciated. I do listen to the advice given.

Laters,
LOS

No comments: