Tuesday, March 24, 2009

TuEsDaY

Second day in the week and its already been a crazy week.

Spring officially kicked off on Friday, but I think it kicked off weeks before that.
I am starting to get antsy about several things and peeved and perturbed but Im doing my best not to let it all get to me.
Conversely, some of my stress was greatly relieved this weekend by experiencing some good ole fashion suffering.
Convexly a whole new set of ideas and concerns have popped up.
I wont go too deep into any of them, but I am going to go ahead and give notice.

I keep a list of recommended blogs on the side, quite frankly you all are boring me to all get out. Some of you all have not updated your blogs in weeks or months. I am giving you notice. Update your blog or be evicted from my side bar. You know who you are, takes a minute to do, if your gonna start a blog, either keep up with it or delete it. The last thing I want to do is recommend someone read the same article for 6 months because you never update.

I'm stoked on the little gadget I added that tells me from where in the world people are viewing my blog.
I'm pretty sure all the Indian, Malaysian and Saudi Arabian Hits I got had everything to do with people searching for Naked Indian girls or something. You freaking pervs get a grip, this is not an adult site no where near it. If you want to see naked people, try some of the popular free video sites there are several out there and I would name a few, but I do my best to keep this blog pg13.

Friday, I resurrect the cross, Saturday I celebrate the Warrior Princess Birthday with Dinner and a blood Donation in the form of a new tattoo. Sunday, maybe I can talk the Bird into an Epic, but its her B day and we will do what she wants to do.

More later today or tomorrow... who knows... Im in a mood...

Laters,
LOS

4 comments:

Dustin said...

Lets see a pic of your new ink!

Karlos said...

Promise when I do, I will post up both pics. Saturday is Ink day!

Unknown said...

Whew, Lucky I posted twice today already.

I too would like to see the new art work when it's all done and scabbed over.

paintboy said...

WP, I think somebody needs a hug..