Saturday, March 28, 2009

ReSSureCtIon!

Well the cross is back. Just like it was. No disc brakes, seems what I thought were disc mounts were rack mounts. O well no biggie, im still gonna look into a different rear brake since the cantilever is interfeering with my pack set up. But I did get some new tread specialized crossroad armadillo up front and a houffalizer on the back. Not as fat as I like but it will have to do. One thing I love about specialized product is that you can expect a level of performance and reliability from anything you get.
Thats it for now.

Laters,

LOS

2 comments:

paintboy said...

karlos
Just got done with my rebuilding my old steel richey got rid all the gears to make it a single speed . But any way to get to my point I had cantilever breaks on it also pulled them off and replaced with new V breaks they work great!! And it gets that cable out of the way. Hope WP`s birthday went well..

Karlos said...

yes v brakes is my next option some ole schoop xtrs would be rad. let me know how that first ride goes.