Friday, March 20, 2009

HoBo croSs xocaltl and eSspReSso

22.06 miles into it so far. Doing a little pit stop drinking a Latte and eating some organic chile laced dark chocolate. This next section across the Seminole Forest could make or break the timeliness of my journey. I am venturing into an area that I dont have a map for and I have never ridden. Makes me smile from ear to ear when I ponder the possibilities. I got bike path est 4 miles before I can start riding dirty. Once on dirt its 8 miles of deep forest till I cross over to a sub division called Royal Trails. I am prepared to push if I have to. I was able to ride the indian on my way out and already had to adjust the rear pack and the bottles. I can already tell this journey will be an exercise in improvisation.

stay tuned.

shred..
LOS

2 comments:

Treadlight said...

esspresso? what happened to the coconut juice? lol

EL SandPine said...

you so funny TL... but yes... i hope he took plenty of zip ties... oh wait... did he say 22 miles pit stop... hmmmm...