Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hobo CroSs Unecessary Time TriAl and Flatti Patties....

At this point Croom seems so far away. I left camp all was going well. Legs felt a bit mushy but I got into a flow on some sweet singletrack and was having a nice time of it. I notice 3 miles later that some of the items on my rear pack were missing. So I turn around and ride time trial pace with the hopes of getting it before someone else does. It ended up being right back where I started. Rode 10 more mile and got a flat. YiPeeee!!! Done fixing that, gonna dip my feet in the Oklawahhaa river and see what the spirits advise me on next. Croom seems so distant at the moment... In the meantime I need to get out this forest!!

Laters.

LOS

2 comments:

EL SandPine said...

Did you find everything? YOu noticed they were gone 3 miles into from where you started but you rode back 10 miles? Huh?

Karlos said...

Rode 3 miles out. 3 miles back. Then 10 miles later, I get a flat.