Friday, March 20, 2009

hObO cRoSs UpDate...Hungry and abused.

The last 20 miles have been pretty grueling. Long wash board dirt road followed by 11 miles of rutted sandy singletrack. I got caught up once again While crossing the Seminole Forest and got behind the eight ball on hydration, I rested in the forest drank most of my water and wrestled with cramps in my thighs, hands and back. Got to Alexander springs and had to pit stope to refill my bottles. My body is literally sick of the nut bars and I was craving real food. headed to the park with high hopes of a store. Lady told me it was close d but there was a country store down the road. Being as hungry as I am I went for it. I got here restocked on food and got supplies. Looks like Making Santos may be a tall order. So imma head to bigbuck and set up camp. They got a fire ring there so i will be able to make a fire and do some laundry. I stuffed my shirt with newspaper to get warms...Lol...will try and uodate later if not it will be in the morning.

shred.

LOS

1 comment:

paintboy said...

I bet that freezedryed veggie lasagna would taste really good right now.. LOL
Hey when your laying under the stars you'll forget all about your pains .Sleep well my friend.