Monday, August 31, 2009

AnyOnE?

I'm in Full PREP mode and its Sick.

I think I'm having just as much fun getting ready for this event as I am going to have riding it.

Regardless.

Been training on my cross bike and soon going to incorporate the Fixie into the mix as I got the headset pressed and the fork slapped on this past Saturday.

Also spent Sunday with my Mother and my family painting the living room, something I been meaning to do for about 5 years now... LOL... It came out great, I can actually decorate my house now, something else I been meaning to do for about 5 years. I think I may have a BYO everythinig house warming party, which is about 6 years over due soon.

Got a sick training ride planned departing the evening of the 12th and riding non stop till the miles are done. Could be alot of miles, with a little bit of everything mixed in. I am doing it on my Cross and wonder if anyone wants to JOIN.

You need supplies, money, food (if you don't restock along the way), adventurous spirit, lights and all the other things that go into the Epic kit.

You need to be at my address ready to roll by 7pm on the 12th.

If your interested email me at Nakedindian99 at aol dot com.

Ride starts and ends at my house and unless I need a cat nap I plan to ride all night, estimated mileage, 100 plus miles... Probably I'm guessing around 130 miles.

Let me know, Holler, don't be scared!

The NaKeD InDiaN

No comments: