Wednesday, August 05, 2009

WhiLe ViSioNs Of The SinGle SpeeDs DanCe in My HeaD

I have the Fixie War Machine sitting there in pieces.

I have all the parts to build it. But I lack some damn Ergon Grips. LOL. Worst part is, my budget is so TIGHT now that I cant even afford the measly 30 bucks to get some.

Bummer cause I wanna so build that machine back up and be out there riding it, without the burden of coasting.

Dont get me wrong a good coastie is lots of fun, there is a certain spiritual connection that you achieve between man and machine when you ride it Fixed.

You wont know or understand till you try it.

I got an EVEN more important build project. As you all know The WaRRioRs PrinCeSS lives in Panama City and so does my Brown Beautiful. She has her 29er SS, but Gabe is currently MTB less. He has a kick as Specialized 13inch frame 26er with 27 speeds, that is light as a feather and responsive as a board, BUT, he dont like to shift. So next week, I got a project to make that thing a single speed so that My Brown Boy can hammer like he wants to. If all goes well, I got a litttle mini bike packing tour of the Panama City Beach planned for him the next time I can get up there.

Life is more fun, when you are out there creating the fun.

Laters,

The NaKeD IndDian

PS: someone send me some free ERGON grips, cant you read between the lines here!!!

LOL

Seriously...

No comments: