Saturday, August 15, 2009

I Got A TiP!

The single speed build went perfect. A couple of cog switches is all it took to get the "Magic Gear" combo to work but I nailed it. Now ChoKo Brown has a 22 lb S works Single Speed bike to Cruise the great town of Panama city with.

The drive up here reminded me of an MS150 ride I did once, where a torrential downpour turned the ride into a scene out of Paris Roubaix, I really dugg that ride. BUT, me driving in those conditions, I am fine, no fear, but everyone else and there "cautious" driving is kinda irritating.

Today was TONS of Fun, as we made our way along some back streets to the beach. As we all know, I am on a serious budget. We hit the beach and then on the way off the beach, BAM, I found a crispy $20 on the ground! So with that, we bought some pizza. Then we inquired about an arcade, rode about 2 miles into a Fierce headwind. And spent the rest of the money there. The sweet part was on the way back to the car, we had the sweetest tail wind. It was a real nice day, and we really enjoyed ourselves.

Its nice when Karma Smiles upon you and gives you a little nice bonus, a Free day of FUN!

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

No comments: