Saturday, August 08, 2009

LiFe....

What does it all mean?

LoL truth be told you really shouldnt be reading my blog to learn the answers of this question.

In fact, this blog is about Me. Its about my feelings my opinions my perspectives and not those of any of my sponsors.

I live by the warriors code. I believe that the most important thing we can do in life is to walk a path of righteousness. That means to always do your best to put out positive energy and usually you get that in return. You conduct yourself and promote negative actions and activity you get that in return.

Its the same advice I give my sons. Lil NI is a teen and Lord knows he has a thousand things and challenges and choices and all he can do is to do his best to make positive choices and decisions.

Truthfully thats all we can do. We cannot control others feelings. We cannot control others opinions. You could save a thousand lives and constantly give and give and people still find it easier to focus on the negative.

I once again encourage everyone to read the Book The Four Agreements. Its truly a beutiful path to follow and a poetic way to walk threw these dark valleys that we have to navigate in this sometimes cold and cruel world.

But Life? Well I got some wonderful advice from a very good friend. People do things basically for one of two reasons: Love or Fear.

If your doing something out of Love, then right on carry on. If your doing something out of Fear, then re examine your path.

Life does not have to be any more complicated then that.

Remain Honest with yourself... First and Foremost..

Laters,

The NaKed InDiaN

1 comment:

paintboy said...

Ah Grasshopper
You are starting see light my friend.Your path grows clearer as your journey continues.

Namaste