Wednesday, August 19, 2009

OnEdAyAtAtiMe!!

A day in the Life of ME.....

5am Alarm goes off time to wake up and do the damn thing.
545am out the door for the 37 mile drive to work.
630am start a new class at work.
9am take a "cycling Business" related call from Chris Carmichael to discuss my current numbers from the weekends training rides.
10am blog and talk shit to everyone who reads my blog to hear me talk shit.
1030am update the CFiTT Blog
11am Finish up some of the activities with my class.
1130am Lunch time.
12pm Back at it in class lecture
5pm Time to clean up go home.(12 hours already?????)
545pm pick up the boys at my mothers house, have some dinner head over to a co workers house to pick up stuff for tomorrows class.
645pm finally make it home, change to go battle an IVY VINE problem on the side of the house.
745pm Vine problem Temporarily fixed, front yard looks like the woods threw up on it.
815pm head out to go food shopping for the week.
9pm return home sit down and check emails from my potential new bike sponsor, book agent, physical therapist, nutritionist, chart analyzer guy, heart rate monitor service (for 14.95 a month they will call you if you violate the target heart rate zone for a particular work out), several nutrition sponsors, another from Chris Carmichael, one From Lance Armstrong telling me about all the "groupies" he fingercuffed after the leadville race, and several fans and people who need "KOACHING" advice.
945pm time to do yoga and abs.
1030pm done working out, clean off and make some echinacea-raw honey-lemon tea for me and my son.
11pm sit down for a tv watching session with my sons.
12am go to "bed"
1205am take a call from the Warriors Princess and discuss how we are going to take over the universe.(we have this conversation every night)
1am go to sleep finally.

Yup, just another day in the life of ME.

Ya, I do more by 3pm then most people do all week...

Hope all this money I am paying Chris Carmichael pays off in OCTOBER!!!

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

No comments: