Monday, August 03, 2009

O ya... Ok...Time to GeT BacK To IT!

My week just started. And I am already thinking about this next weekend.

Hey, dont Judge me.

I work Ridiculous hours round the clock, I love my weekends...

LOL, Anyhow...

Saturday will be spent with my sons. Maybe we will visit the ocean. Ocean anyone??

Sunday though we got Man's Business to take care of as the second leg of the CFiTT will be plotted and GPX'd. Gives me a chance to finish the "marking" of the route and a chance to see how it all fits together.

See I wanna win my own race. Why not right? Man's got to have Goals. So I wanna go out there and show these kind folks in the great state of the universe, that its not just a simple bike ride, its a pack your own sh*t and carry it for two hundred miles and see how that feels.. I want others to step up, everyone and anyone who is willing to do the work. C'mon, come out and have some fun. Its a good ole time. AT the very least you will have a great adventure.

And you will get to experience what I like to Call Bikepacking in the great state of FLA!


And thats what this kind of riding is all about. Finding that extra little spice of adventure in your life.

That thing that makes you feel like a kid again.

Rob Roberts, and I, will be rolling early on Sunday.

We will traverse from Santos To Tucker Hill, following the intended CFiTT route.

Anyone is open to come and experience, BUT, here is the Huge BUT! You got to work your own logistics, cause you either ride another 88 miles back to Santos or you and your buddy drop cars and do some driving for the sake of a little extra adventure on a Sunday.

With breaks and refuels it will probably take 10 hours or less.

If you do plan on coming, we have a tentative GPX file we can share that will keep you on course just in case our sightseeing pace is too slow or to fast for you.

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

1 comment:

FACTOReTRANSFORMZ said...

I am in it - getting back wheel re threaded today